Thread: Aqua aquaduct 360 XT mark III. Any opinions

Xtreme Member

Aqua aquaduct 360 XT mark III. Any opinions

Hello to all,

i've been searching info about the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III , from Aqua computers but i fail to find any good ones. Anyone as any experience with this external kit?

I'm in the market for a water solution ( or something like Freezone Elite ), but i would like it to be external.

Other solution is the Freezone Elite but, i really don't feel good about it don't know why...
    Oh...your ass is grass and I've got the weed-whacker.

Xtreme Addict
    The features are pretty impressive.
    But there is aluminum in the side panels which might be a problem for many of XS users.
    Quote Originally Posted by creidiki
    EKs are like waterblock pr0n

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Yeah, like Eddie said, you will have to use some quality anti-corrosive additive. However, I own an aquaero (integrated into the aquaduct) and it's one of my favorite pieces of WC gear. You can set it and forget it or tweak it endlessly; nice to have that choice.

I am Xtreme
    I have the original MK I and I love it but then again I am an Aqua nut!

It is very well made and and the control software is outstanding.

I am ordering the 360 MK III or the 720 next week. Not only does it work but it is a work of art. I currently use mine in a dual loop config and the AD cools the I7 and I have a 360 in the bottom of my case. That loop has an Aquaero as well and it all shows up nicely in Aquasuite.

Like I said before, I am a Aqua nut!

Smile 360 MK III or the 720

The Seeker,

I'm also very interested in the 720 Mark III. Did you happen to pick one up since your post last year, or perhaps a 360? In either case, how quiet is it really? Can you make it really silent, or just merely a bit quiet?

I ask because I'm one of those people who opts for liquid cooling more for achieving silence, rather than for maximizing overclock.

Thanks!

Visitor
    You can run it very silently when your pc is at idle. With the fans at 500-600rpm you'll barely hear anything. The pump is rather weak though. Expect less than 0.4gpm with a CPU + GPU block.