Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LittleDevil's GPU Pots (LD GFX-R1)

-100c Club Member

LittleDevil's GPU Pots (LD GFX-R1)

Hey guys, here are new GPU pots from me. Monting holles are for R600 and G80. Pot is really masive copper part has about 700 grams. More pics soon.

Here are some pics:

Best Regards

Last edited by LittleDevil; 01-27-2008 at 12:48 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member
    Full issulation on it:

Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Good job LD! Nice machining. Internal shoot soon?

Xtreme Member
    Really nice pots LD
    Extreme Overclocker

Xtreme Member
    Holy s##%.......

So beautiful, someone please test čm..

I`m in love...lol
    Sub Zero Lives

-100c Club Member
    Thanks guys, complete pot with mounting has about 980g. Pics of mounting on 8800GTX tomorrow, pics in action really soon

Best Regards
    Last edited by LittleDevil; 12-16-2007 at 12:26 PM.

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Addict
    Looks very nice, now lets see some frost :P.

XBOX Gamertag:Fujimitsu - I'm lonely, be my friend!

Xtreme Member
    Like always...Great work friend,if it work well like ur cpu pot i would like to try it soon

Champion
    it looks very nice, can you post the int. photo of the pot.? and waiting for your temp. report

-100c Club Member
    Internal pics:

Regards
    Last edited by LittleDevil; 12-17-2007 at 04:33 AM.

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    very nice.
    Liquid Nitrogen -196c
    THE POWER

-100c Club Member
    8800GTX mounting:

On the back side:

Full view:

Issulated:

On the bottom:

Best Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Andreoid
    wow nice
    but how are u going to cool the pwms on the graka?
    waterblock?

Nice work man, but they wont work on R600 based cards without removing the spacer around the gpu. And the design seems to be to thick for use with tripple SLI or CF on most of the DDR3 based MBs. But I really like the screw design. :P

Xtreme Member
    Looks nice, good job!
    German Phase Change Builder - Drop me a PM!

Xtreme Member
    Nice containers there. Here is pair of budget gpu-containers i made last weekend:

Was that alu part fitted so that first you fastened the round alu tube on copper threads and at last machined the edges off so that it makes that perfect smooth square? Or can they actually make threads to both parts so accurately that you can make them separately and just connect them afterwards with so perfect "fit" as they have?

Perhaps im babbling a bit..
    "I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood."

-100c Club Member
    @citizen_one: Only HD2900 series have shim around the core. That container fits on HD2900 if you don't remove shim.

Regards
    Last edited by LittleDevil; 12-19-2007 at 01:17 AM.

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member
    Or can they actually make threads to both parts so accurately that you can make them separately and just connect them afterwards with so perfect "fit" as they have?

Yup

Best Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member
    First set goes to Germany:

Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member
    Here are some pics of sets:

Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Which guy from Germany has ordered two of your containers? Amazing.
    German Phase Change Builder - Drop me a PM!

Ha, I told you that the containers won't work on R600 based cards! The guy from germany lost one of his cards because there was no contact between GPU and the surface of the container.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    citizen_one:
    you might check that up before mounting the tubes? kinda bad usage to not check that.

remove the frame around the core and you're good.

Yeah, you're right. He didn't check it but Devil promised that it fits without removing the frame. I even doubt that a quadratic surface will be suitable for those gpus without removing the frame. If you have a closer look at this picture:

http://www.iamxtreme.net/coolaler/po...x2900xt/22.JPG

you'll agree that it's really hard to produce a container which covers the edges of the gpu and doesn't clash with the edges of the frame.

-100c Club Member
    Ok i really missed that and i'm sorry, you can tell your friend that he can send them back to me and i will fix that

But if i'm corect only here is problem and that can be fixed in a few minutes.

Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast