Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LittleDevil's PC case with integrated Phase Change and Watercooling

-100c Club Member

LittleDevil's PC case with integrated Phase Change and Watercooling

I want to show you one of the first PC case with integrated Phase Change cooling and Water Cooling system.

Case is made of Aluminium and it weight only 9.1kg. Dimensions are W x H x D 650 x 690 x 220

On the top, there is space for 3 X 120mm radiator with 25mm or 38mm thick fans. Watercooling pump is located on the bottom where is Phase Change unit. Reservoir will be located on the right side of the motherboard.

There are 4 slots for 5.25 use and 5 HDD's.

Holle for display on the front will be little bigger, because I got different LCD displays and also power buttons.

Some pics: Final version:

Prototype:

Commenst are welcome!

Kind Regards
    Last edited by LittleDevil; 09-21-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Cruncher
    I think its fantastic. Are you gonna leave it that raw aluminum?

Fantastic What about a side window ?

-100c Club Member
    I think its fantastic. Are you gonna leave it that raw aluminum?
    Thanks. No, it will be ''protected'', don't know english word. Also it is possible to get it in different colours.

Fantastic What about a side window ?
    It is on the way
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

I am Xtreme
    Holy crap that looks amazing! The top fan grill looks a bit on the restrictive side however. I would love to see that thing power coated gloss black or white.

Xtreme Member
    Wow, beautiful.
    Is this for yourself or someone else? I'm excited to see a build in it.

Xtreme Member
    Is this case compatible with EVGA SR-2 motherboard?

I suppose that the PSU will be at the bottom part of the case, so how we can deal with cable management .. is the back cover of the case detachable?
    Last edited by V I P E R; 06-18-2010 at 01:32 AM.
    .:If It Isn't Broke, Overclock It!:. .:Overclock It Til It Bleeds!:. .:If you can read this, then you aren't "well" Overclocked yet...!!! :.

-100c Club Member
    Hi, It will also be compatibile with EVGA SR-2 motherboard. For that motherboard little bigger mobo plate.

PSU is located on the bottom of the case, there will be enough holles in the middle part for all cables.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Really nice!

But why have 4 different fangrills? (Front bottom fan, front middle fan, radiator fans and back fan, all different) Wouldn't one style grill be nicer?

And on the front perhaps you could also do one big grill, like on the lian li pc-x1000, picture: http://images.tweaktown.com/content/3/0/3066_05.jpg. That would be good looking as well.

Also can you detach the other side panel?

Can you remove the motherboard tray? On the pictures I can't see how it's mounted...

Can you show us the bottom of the case, where the PSU will be?

And is this a prototype or almost final? Any idea what the final price will be?

Absolutely fantastic...

-100c Club Member
    Some more pics.

Phase change place:

PSU:

HDD's:

Motherboard tray is removable, It is fixed with 8 x M3 screws.

Motherboard...

Little Bigger LCD display

Last edited by LittleDevil; 06-18-2010 at 10:16 AM.

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

wow, that is one beautiful case! Nice and simple, spacious and fully functional!

Looks amazing man.
    But my opinion is that raw aluminum looks good on it.
    It gives it an industrial feel.

I am Xtreme
    Solid job, well done!
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

-100c Club Member
    Some more:

Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Wow, awesome case!!
    But somehow I don't like the all-silver look! That thing is aluminium, right? Maybe you should have it anodized? Like some black/red or whatever?

But I really like the shape of the side panels!

-100c Club Member
    Black case

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    looks awesome!

Xtreme Member
    did you build it yourself? Lazer cut?

-100c Club Member
    Thanks. Yes it is my own design, factory near me made it on punching machine and laser.

This week I will also get side pannel with plexi window.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    the cases are absolutely amazing.
    GIGABYTE G1.Sniper
    I7 950---12GB F3-12800CL9T-12GBSR--GTX 460 hawk talon attack--300gb velociraptor
    PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad

ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    i7 2600k---GTX560 ti 2gb----16gb mushkin 997005---120gb mushkin chronos deluxe
    PC power & cooling 750 quad

Absolutely: tempting. Very nice, clean, vintage and plenty usefull "features" on that case. A little round edge for the exterior just like the legendary TJ07 will be 10 thumbs up - oh, yes, I already gave 9 thumbs up for this case

Some quick question for bro Little Devil: is this going to be a mass production or just an owner's exclusive propietary?

-100c Club Member
    Some more:

Black and white protection.

Bottons and LCD (Bigger one is comming).

Fan for HDD's.

@Sadhana: Thanks! First batch (minimum order) will be 15 cases. A few of the are already pre ordered

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    pure masterpiece

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast