Quote Originally Posted by FlanK3r View Post
wow, this is nice. What are temperatures at example 1.4V in load with 4800 MHz? Could you test it for me?? Still very nice test! And if you have some AMD system, AMD part could be fun too. This AIO looks promising for me.
Here you go Flank3r as requested 4800Mhz 1.40v H220 ran in silent mode , no sweat for the H220. Hotest core temperature recorded running for 15 minutes Prime 95 Small FFTs wich it is brutal on a cpu was 79c wich peak twice only during the entire 15 minutes run , average all cores temperatures were 75c during the complete 15 minutes Prime 95 run , CPU with 4 cores 8 treads HT On 1.40v. Check out the video i made and look closely at the temperatures recorded min/average/maximum , bare in mind nobody would run Prime 95 Small FFTs all day long , so it is safe to say for 24/7 that is as stable as it can be 4800Mhz overclock than anyone using H220 can achieve and of course with much lower temperatures for day to day 24/7 use. Also bare in mind i have added an extra Video Card waterblock to the existing H220 loop with a hot running HD7970 heat monster while running this test , cpu and gpu on the same loop of the H220 ran in silent mode , i hope this gives you an idea what kind of Performance you can expect from the Swiftech H220. Im runnig 5000Mhz overclock now 100% stable Prime95 for 20 minutes with great temperatures fans on high mode highest core peaked only onced to 81c , safe to say 5000Mhz overclock it is also possible for 24/7 use on 3770K cpu using H220 with fans and pump in maximum speed wich is absolutly silent.

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD-0Z...ature=youtu.be