smartmontools/GSmartControl can only recognize F2/242 (the one with 95 as the value) as "Total_LBAs_Read", the rest are shown but unknowns.

I was afraid I messed something up during the flash to 0007...I'll explain what I did.

Booted the system with the C300 plugged in and see it's 0006. Burn the 0007 firmware CD and boot off of it and flash it, all goes well.

Boot back into Windows, take the initial Crystal Disk Info screenshot and go to run AS-SSD...4k writes are ~1MB/s so I figure something is wrong. Double check alignment [ok], double check TRIM [ok], double check write cache [ok], shut down to check AHCI/IDE. I figure the system must be in IDE mode because the flash was successful and because performance is wretched.

In BIOS, it says it's AHCI, so I flip it to IDE and put the 0007 CD back in to reflash. Boot off the disk and it says 0007 is already flashed, can't do anything else. Go back into BIOS, switch it back to AHCI, boot into Windows and performance is fine and suddenly I have 7 more SMART values showing up