Thread: 750 tx

I am Xtreme

750 tx

I've never posted in the Corsair section because I've never needed any support or to return any of the products. After about 3 different power supplies and issues with a couple of Refurbs, I went back to a trusted friend that hope doesn't left me down.

All of the five 750 and four 520 I've installed are still up and running along with countless RAM upgrades.

I just installed the 750 TX last night and did a check of the Power output. 12.18 v, 5.1 and 3.3. This is the first power supply to give me more than 5 while doing a little less than 12.2. My computer is so quiet, a friend thought I was water cooling
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

Banned Movieman...
    i love my 750 TX too.

whats best is i got it for $80 from a guy that only used it for 2 hours cause he had a psu fail.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post
    i love my 750 TX too.

whats best is i got it for $80 from a guy that only used it for 2 hours cause he had a psu fail.
    Lucky you, anyway mine was barely $100. I'm now thinking of putting my Computer back on the desktop (up off the floor from beneath my desk) it is so quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

Xtreme 3D Team
    I think this will be my next PSU imo, it's moderately cheap, clean power.
    Smile