Thread: corsair rebates..

Xtreme Enthusiast

corsair rebates..

i have 2 rebates out for corsair things. one for a tx750 psu and the other for the 4gb dominator 1066 ram. the power suply one i have been waiting for FOREVER.. they claim to have issued and mailed 2 checks now and still nothing. and everytime they say they will mail another one it takes another nearly 2 months.. id like to get my 45$ back. who can i contact besides the status now website people.. this really stinks. so far out of probably 2 dozen rebates since last november these are the only 2 i have waited on this long...
    upgrading...cooler master cm690 case, corsair hx850, samsung 1tb x 3, optiarc burners x2, gskill 4gb ripjaws, working on the rest again

Corsair Rep
    Can you please contact Customer Service and let them resolve this for you?

http://www.corsair.com/company/contacts.aspx
    Yes, Yellowbeard, a tall rough man with a big yellow beard

Xtreme Enthusiast
    sure i can do that.. just saw this post today. thanks
    upgrading...cooler master cm690 case, corsair hx850, samsung 1tb x 3, optiarc burners x2, gskill 4gb ripjaws, working on the rest again

Xtreme Enthusiast
    FINALLY after waiting since last year my rebate showed up yesterday late afternoon... im glad i got it but man i am not sure ill use corsair rebates any more because that was 2 of them that took literally nearly 5-6 months to show up. im waiting still on my dominator one so i hope that one doesnt take as long as these and i really hope the other 2 were a fluke.. just wanted to update this

Corsair Rep
    We are very sorry your rebate took so long and thank you for the feedback. Let me know if your Dominator rebate does not show up in a reasonable amount of time.
    Yes, Yellowbeard, a tall rough man with a big yellow beard