Thread: Ryzen - Return of the Jedi

Threaded View

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aGeoM View Post
    You can set PStates on that [+]Advanced menu, and then flash it again, it is not the way you wanted, but it works. I have set PSate to 1, and now Core Boost goes to 3750MHz. Further analyses needed.
    Single Core boost goes to 3750? I assume you're running a 1700 and not a 1700X?
    Because my 1700X boosts to 3900 just fine currently. Even still, I wouldn't quite know how to even configure it in AMIBCP. Some of these things confuse me since AMIBCP does not list them the same way as they show up in the BIOS.

That's how it is by default, only thing I changed was made them all "USER" (which didn't matter since I can't access that menu anyways).
    I assume that there being 8 "PPC Adjustment" is one for each Core, but for all I know it might mean Max PState to run when that many cores are loaded (which I know it doesn't).

I wish PSCheck wasn't kept behind closed doors at AMD, and would offer it to us, or at least merge it's functionality into Ryzen Master. I only have v3.4.1 and even then it only supports up to Trinity CPUs (maybe Richland, not sure). I can understand not releasing it for Bulldozer, since there was a chance of killing CPUs with it, but then AOD could as well, and it's exactly why the big ass disclaimer we have to accept is there :P

Oh well heh Perhaps in time the Titanium's BIOS will mature enough to include it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PStates-default.png 
Views:	2892 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	132261