So recently I had a few asks for a low budget cascade. Now normally those two terms can't be fit in the same sentence. Inherently, they are not low budget.
But sometimes exceptions can be made. And normally that requires a bit of sacrifice. But sometimes, just sometimes, you luck out :p

So, a miny cascade project. Dual 1/2hp 39R131F's from Rechi Precision.
Short toppers, and they run a bit hot, but they've never shown me less than there full 1/2hp :p
Condenser comes from a Copeland condensing unit (have about 20 of these things laying about, so time to use them).
Desuperheater is my new miny condensers, just under the dimensions of a 120mm fan, they're absolutely midgetish! Fitting a 120mm Panaflo 12G12L fan for good air flow with mid range noise.
Foam stack is the preinsulation first cuts for the 10 Plate HX. Which will be "bound" and insulated.

3ft flex line, Evaporator to be determined, and HPCO on the way.

The entire unit will most likely be cased in aluminum extrusion and acrylic/sheet metal to give it a solid indestructible approach. And of course I have a few other upgrades that can be fitted if the budget opens up a bit.

As for refrigerant,

R507a, R23 will be used.
Although not many builders can get their hands on R23 due to cost, I have a 10lb cylinder to be used, and it is much more ideal than trying to muscle R1150 to condense.
The goal will be about -70C, a solid dry ice range temperature, at the flick of a switch Of course unloaded will go lower for Spi etc giving that mid range bencher many are looking for to replace clumsy pots.

Hope you all enjoy this build as much as I do, I expect to be done with construction when the final parts arrive by next week (tuesdayish) and tune in the week after.

No owner on this one, so it might just go up for sale or just become a light weight show case.