Thread: LittleDevil's PC case with integrated Phase Change and Watercooling

Threaded View

-100c Club Member

LittleDevil's PC case with integrated Phase Change and Watercooling

I want to show you one of the first PC case with integrated Phase Change cooling and Water Cooling system.

Case is made of Aluminium and it weight only 9.1kg. Dimensions are W x H x D 650 x 690 x 220

On the top, there is space for 3 X 120mm radiator with 25mm or 38mm thick fans. Watercooling pump is located on the bottom where is Phase Change unit. Reservoir will be located on the right side of the motherboard.

There are 4 slots for 5.25 use and 5 HDD's.

Holle for display on the front will be little bigger, because I got different LCD displays and also power buttons.

Some pics: Final version:

Prototype:

Commenst are welcome!

Kind Regards
    Last edited by LittleDevil; 09-21-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LN˛ Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LN˛ Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook