Thread: Real Temp - New temp program for Intel Core processors

Threaded View

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by a573573 View Post
    Logfile or CSV's not being created in 2.84
    I thought it worked.

Why not try the latest beta so I don't have to waste my time tracking down a bug that either may not exist or has already been fixed if it did exist?

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/...alTempBeta.zip

RealTemp used to cache the log file for a default interval of 5 minutes. The default is down to 60 seconds now. I'm old school and not a big fan of thrashing people's hard drives every second when some new data becomes available. If you can't afford to miss out on any data then open up the RealTemp.ini file and use:

HDWrite=1

and then every second the data should be written to the log file. You can set that value to however many seconds you like. I can't remember what version I added that feature to RealTemp but my friend Google says it was version 2.69.8

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...postcount=1851

Version 2.90 produced a nice Excel .CSV file for me about 2 minutes ago so I know if there was a bug, it seems to be gone now.

I just finished adding an interesting new feature tonight. Unfortunately the fileden site is down at the moment so I can't share it. Maybe tomorrow.
    Hint: Users with Nvidia cards might like the new feature.

shazza: Thanks for posting that. The Core i7 sensors are NOT full of problems like the 45nm Core 2 sensors. Yours look pretty normal. After a quick glance the slopes of all 4 sensors look very similar. I think the real difference from core to core is slight differences in TJMax which Intel says is part of the manufacturing process.

day187: I finally bought a G15 a few months ago but it's sitting on the things to do pile. I hope to get a plug-in done for that or a RivaTuner plug-in done sometime in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by unclewebb; 01-06-2009 at 10:44 PM.