Firstly Id like to say hello to everyone, I like the incredible amount of knowledge and maturity, so would like to stick around.

Ive been reading a lot of the posts here, but am suffering from a bit of information overload. Ill keep on reading and hopefully it will start to fit together.

I am planning on a water chiller and was going to leave selection of the parts untill I knew what I was doing, but was in a scrapyard today and they had just broke up some shop fridge stuff. The nice man said help yourself so I did, and ended up with the following compressors.

2x Necchi (A11)
2x L'unite hermetique sa (310532 CAJ 4511A)
1x Aspera (T2134A 103BC01)

The only info that looked relevant is in brackets, they are all 240v and marked R12. Ive looked at god knows how many pages on google, without finding anything usefull. So was wondering if anyone knows anything about any of them. What sort of results could I expect or should I look for something else. Yesterday I had a look at a local refridgeration engineers factory and theres tons of stuff outside, big three phase compressors, all sorts of shop fridge/chiller stuff, aircon stuff and the skip was overflowing. So theres options there.

Anyway any info/advice would be appreciated.

Gary.