As dsumanik, I have a VX Kit and Kingston value memory.

Yesterday I was running with the VX kit from de 3.3v rail with the jp17 trick and my powerstream 520w 3.3 line at 3.75. Vdim was set at 3.5 (plus ~0.04v overvolt) and dims where at orange slots. I tried to reboot but by mistake I shut down the pc. Then, I had ANOTHER cold boot. Now I'm running with kingston memory at stock.

I don't want to continue like this, so I'm asking myself about what to do. I was thinking about buying another nforce4 ultra with a booster (to supply at least 3.6v). I was thinking about buying the MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum but It seems to be not compatible with the booster. Therefore, I have two questions:

1.- Would a booster (on the DFI) be helpful to bypass the cold boot issue? The reason form my asking is that I have readen that the cold boot may have something to do with the vdimm the DFI supplies to the RAM just when it's powered on.

2.- If not, wich nforce4 ultra that can supply 3.6 vdimm (with or without a booster) should I buy? I want a good overclocker one that, even if it's not the best one, it has not any critical bug like this one.

Forgive me for the second question if it's a little off-toppic.