Thread: Start of a new build

Hybrid View

Xtreme Addict
    Oh my goodness gracious!! Muchas Gracias, such a clean build in such a short time!
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottALot View Post
    Oh my goodness gracious!! Muchas Gracias, such a clean build in such a short time!

Thanks... I try my best and used my imagination in some areas along with a few trips to the local home renovation store...

Anyhow one last picture, this time at the air bleeding stage, wich is taking a while and the pump makes a racket as it seems to be cavitating every now and then(stray air bubbles in the loop perhaps), but it's bone dry as far as leaks goes(woot)....

So since this is the last pain in the ass part to deal with, i should have all the physical installation done by the weekend(it's mainly the PSU install and wire management left), and ready for the software install part after that...

Xtreme Member
    What a struggle to get that last bit of air out of the cooling loop, i had to physically tilt the entire case 90 degress several times while cycling the pump on and off and hearing the air bubbles making their way to where the silver plated fill port is, and adding fluid each time....Took an hour this morning, but now the cooling system is quiet as a mouse, and still no leaks to report....

Time to add the hard drives and PSU this afternoon, then screw around with the wire management part, but at least the pain in the ass parts are done...:p

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...