Thread: Foxconn BloodRage Issues / BIOS Bugs Thread

Hybrid View

I am also having the exact same problem as Gambit2k.

I am using 6gb ocz pc3 16000 goldseries.With all sticks of ram installed the bloodrage will not boot up os (just loops),yet with 1 stick of ram it is fine,I have tested the ram (fine) I have tested all ram slots on the bloodrage with 1 stick of ram (also fine).

I have the correct timings input as well as ram volts.

I am quite at a loss as what to do here.

I also forgot to mention I am running quad sli 259gtxs,when i take one gpu the 6gb of ram works fine,os is windows 7
    Last edited by kimble; 10-16-2009 at 08:21 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimble View Post
    I am also having the exact same problem as Gambit2k.

I am using 6gb ocz pc3 16000 goldseries.With all sticks of ram installed the bloodrage will not boot up os (just loops),yet with 1 stick of ram it is fine,I have tested the ram (fine) I have tested all ram slots on the bloodrage with 1 stick of ram (also fine).

I have the correct timings input as well as ram volts.

I am quite at a loss as what to do here.

I also forgot to mention I am running quad sli 259gtxs,when i take one gpu the 6gb of ram works fine,os is windows 7
    I saw something on the foxconn supportforum about quad sli 259GTX problem. Have you checked there?

Anyways have tried uping the voltage and setting 9-9-9-9 timings without result. Im gonna try and install win7 with one stick now.
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 rev 1,0| AMD FX-8120@?| Corsair H100| 2x4 GB Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 PC15000 9-11-9-27| 2*Powercolor Radeon HD6970 2048MB @ Crossfire| 3*NEC MultiSync EA231WMi 23" Monitorer @ Eyefinity| OCZ Vertex 3 60 GB| 2*Intel 80GB X25-M G2 @ RAID0| Cooler Master Silent Pro M1000W| Cooler Master ATCS 840|