Thread: XS HWBot Team

Hybrid View

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Dan View Post
    Exactly!

I have PM'd Charles asking for a team section under the Xtremesystems Teams subforum, just like WCG and F@H, he didn't answer yet, maybe some of you could PM about how badly we need it to form a real benching team.
    ( The team section should only be visible for a new user group of course )

Then we could also discuss tweaks and such and show off our own backups if we ever have some without having to worry that someone else is able to read it.
    I think they already have that...

Quote Originally Posted by road-runner View Post
    Sorry, I don't get what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Sorry, I don't get what you mean.
    I think they already have a section visable for the extreme benchers we just cant see it...

There is a section for XIPs, that's correct, but what I mean is a section only for the people benching for XS on hwbot, only visible for them, no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

no sleep, always tired TheGoat Eater's Avatar

Exclamation

Exactly!

I have PM'd Charles asking for a team section under the Xtremesystems Teams subforum, just like WCG and F@H, he didn't answer yet, maybe some of you could PM about how badly we need it to form a real benching team.
    ( The team section should only be visible for a new user group of course )

Then we could also discuss tweaks and such and show off our own backups if we ever have some without having to worry that someone else is able to read it.
    There is a section but not visible to the regular user groups, I am trying to bring some reform to how we have our team set up and kickign around ideas, so please a little patients is needed as I want to get things squared away and have a smooth ride with it... Everything you have stated is already being discussed or has been brought up... So please sit tight as backroom talks are afoot and we have some decent ideas on this ...

Quote Originally Posted by road-runner View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mk-ultra View Post
    sounds like a good idea, being a bit more organized wouldn't hurt
    I'ld rather it take a little longer and be great off the bat than have to spend time making changes or fixing stuff....

There is a section for XIPs, that's correct, but what I mean is a section only for the people benching for XS on hwbot, only visible for them, no one else.
    Its not just XIPs FYI - the user groups that the person is in makes a difference with visibility in XS...

Yes XS hwbot benchers please be aware that you are not just talking to talk... Its already being discussed and I have my eyes on the team...

Xtreme Cruncher
    I got 3-4890s on the way that will be here tomorrow so I will see if I can do any better, I am in the forums wars so I will be busy with that also.