Thread: Hercules 3D prophet 9600pro

Xtreme Member

Hercules 3D prophet 9600pro

Does anyone know how to Vmod the gpu?

I'm a bit maxed out at 513Mhz sometimes it lockes up running 3dmark at 519 and sometimes it doesn't so I guess I need a Vmod. My memory is pretty good I think. I can run at 371.25Mhz mem without artifacts.

so I need a Vgpu mod urgent If you guy's want I can post some pictures of the board this weekend.

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love !

Xtreme Member
    Pics are up:

can someone help me out on this one?

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love !

Xtreme Member
    I already tried this one from an other forum since it resembles a lot to my card but the mod failed. when I connected the Vmod with the resistor turned to 10K, My pc wouldn't post

is there no one who can help me on vmodding my gpu?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i think ur going to the wrong pins on that ICS dood.

I think gymforte over at this thread has the same card modded with pics, perhaps u can check it out for reference.

9600pro vmod overclocking link
    ASROCK 970 Extreme 3 // FX-6200 @ 4.65 (245x? 64bit os) 1.45v,2200 nb/HT //8GB Mushkin DDR3 @833 8-8-8-24 cmd1 1.55v // HD7850// Silverstone 650w // ~32inch portal // WDgreen and blue // Kingston v300 120GB SSD // watercooled with Swiftech storm rev2, Fez 240 , 655 pump not packed into a Corsair Obsidian 650D ///

Xtreme Member
    Originally posted by Jethro
    i think ur going to the wrong pins on that ICS dood.

I think gymforte over at this thread has the same card modded with pics, perhaps u can check it out for reference.

9600pro vmod overclocking link
    The picture I posted with the resistor is the one from gymforte.
    But it results in a none posting pc here. total weirdness I guess.

that's why I'm asking for some help on this case.

Xtreme Member
    no one who can help me?

Sorry I can not help you, but Im looking for some clues about tihs.

Can you check up your voltage.

My card can only clock to 460 so I think my card has very low voltage. But I need a reference from a card that overclocks more. If this card is at low voltage Im going to make a volt mod. If it is not Im going to make so and hope it to crack so I get a new one.

Or if you want to mail me the bios from your cad an dI can try it on my.
    Then if I can go any higher we know that we have to get a bios from one of the card that overclock to 540.

Becuse then hte card overclock depends on the bios

This?
    Last edited by Yagami; 09-27-2003 at 10:02 AM.

See also if you have a card with all the caps on it and solder an fdd connector on it.

Seems that when some do the vgpu mod the mem oc will go down quit a bit.

One who has done the mod with that problem hooked up a fdd connector and running 600 core and 371 on mem

Xtreme Member
    Originally posted by Yagami

This? [/B]
    as you can see our hercules card uses a much smaler chip voor the vgpu so that picture can't help us

Hi again

I have tried to get it from Hercules but they do not answer on that question, they do not want to help people overclock.

Also tried to get a bios from a review card but they have all been returned back to Hercules.

So I would be very greatful if you send me a copy of your bios. If you want to I can send you the program to download the bios.

Xtreme Member
    Originally posted by -Markus-
    Hi again

I have tried to get it from Hercules but they do not answer on that question, they do not want to help people overclock.

Also tried to get a bios from a review card but they have all been returned back to Hercules.

So I would be very greatful if you send me a copy of your bios. If you want to I can send you the program to download the bios.

ok, you can send me the program if you want. send me a pm with your email adress. I will send reply to you with my bios attached.

Thank you

I will send you the program.

Originally posted by ns_ripper
    ok, you can send me the program if you want. send me a pm with your email adress. I will send reply to you with my bios attached.