MaxxxRacer I have had several problems like you but I know I can point my finger at my ram. I know you may have already done it but (this was my prob) when you are flashing back and forth have you cleared your cmos for a long period of time. Cuz I was having a similar issue and that helped. For some reason traces of the old bios were still there. Some of the options were still there from the prev bios. 510-2Fixed works the best for me with my CH and BH-5 sticks.

Maybe instead of setting all your settings to optimized you should try setting them to auto instead (keep your volts as high as you used to on the 5V rail) and mess with your tref setting cuz I know that is a major part in my oc. You may just have to start from scratch with your ram.

What is the max on your chip? Have you used 100 divider and tried your highest stable oc on your chip and see if it still gets there? Just to make sure its not your chip (which its prolly not but to play it safe).

I am sorry if you have already tried all this but I am just trying to give some suggestions.