Thread: Something annoying

Brilliant Idiot

Something annoying

Maybe its just me but most of us know the requirements to post in the for sale forum and we know that pics are required however some of us post whats for sale first then provide a second post with pics its just easier and eliminates a huge post. What's annoying is you at the bottom of first post state that pics will follow in a little bit and the first guy to post says wheres the pics, pics are required not even 10 minutes after youve posted meanwhile your in the process of taking the pics and uploading them...........thats annoying. Do us a favor if the pics arent posted within the same day then request them but if the post is only 10 minutes old do the sellers a favor and dont bust theyre chops about pics, especially when at the bottom of theyre post they state PICS TO FOLLOW IN A BIT.

P.S. this isnt directed at the mods i know you usually wait a day before requesting pics.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

Xtreme X.I.P.
    OK... But tell me why would that be difficult to add pics in the first post, either inline or attached? If photos are not ready one simply should NOT start a For Sale thread. I know that people want to get they sale going as soon as possible, but that's not the way it works here. Pics should be added immediately. There's nothing difficult about it.

Many members follow that rule but also there are ones that totally ignore it.

Brilliant Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by bachus_anonym
    OK... But tell me why would that be difficult to add pics in the first post, either inline or attached? If photos are not ready one simply should NOT start a For Sale thread. I know that people want to get they sale going as soon as possible, but that's not the way it works here. Pics should be added immediately. There's nothing difficult about it.

Many members follow that rule but also there are ones that totally ignore it.
    agreed but in my case i add them immediately sheesh 10 minutes and already someone saying wheres pics.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by chew*
    agreed but in my case i add them immediately sheesh 10 minutes and already someone saying wheres pics.
    That's good... Says how fast we are and always around
    But seriously... To make your and our lives easier, post photos within 1st post. Make thread look well organized and a seller looks like he knows what he's doing