Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Case Mod] Li^2 By St0ned

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
    It's the indigo xtreme Tim. It has a blue plastic around the CPU part. I am on an iPad so it's difficult for me to post photos, but they are easy to find on google.

EDIT: I just went to Lian-Li Facebook and saw all the comments, now I understand the tone of both the previous posts. Therefore I'll just keep quiete until the end of the contest.
    No stress Miguel its just a question that I wanted to ask for a few days now. For all I know U drilled a other hole in the res to connect it to the radiator.

Xtreme Member
    Dubble post :s

Xtreme Member
    Kenneth you will find all the info you need on my build log, albeit due to your attitude and lack of sportsmanship I won't be clarifying any doubts you might still have.
    Where are the pics? can u quote me some
    Casemodding Addict.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ?!? After all your hate comments ? After the "refurbished Indigo Xtreme" what the hell is that anyway ? You can't re-use that kind of TIM...

The circuit goes like this pumps ->Back Rad-> Middle Rad->Front Rad->Res ( 2x 90?C connectors ) -> Mostfet block -> GPU -> CPU -> Pumps

Xtreme Member
    That loop, will never work with a reservoir behind 3 rads and blocks :S, how the hell did u bleed that?

Did u tie the case behind your car and dragged it down the street to get the watter thru the rads?
    Casemodding Addict.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    No I used an old mcp-355 with an old EK cylindrical res to fill "all" the loop. Then I just had to take the tube from the aux pump outlet and connect it to the res. As soon as you have all the circuit filled is quiet easy.

Xtreme Member
    That will explain allot :P Thnks
    Casemodding Addict.

Xtreme Member
    nevemind K.3nny was before me asking the same question.
    Last edited by Snelleedie; 02-01-2013 at 05:04 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Never mind Miguel,

When I saw the pictures I just thought that your water loop was not finished. Thats why I kept asking about and for pictures. sorry for the trouble. :p
    Last edited by Snelleedie; 02-01-2013 at 05:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12