Thread: Battlefield 3: New Video

Hybrid View

Xtreme Member
    I have lost all interest in the game because of:
    - Origin malware and social network stupidity.
    - Blatantly dumbing down of gameplay and vehicles.
    - Illegal regional price fixing, EA Origin has a monopoly on digital sales in my region so EA increase the price to $80.

I would probably willingly put up with one of the three issues but three huge annoyances? I'm not willing to pay money to be annoyed by stupid crap, I don't think I would even bother if it were free at this stage.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardmech View Post
    I have lost all interest in the game because of:
    - Origin malware and social network stupidity.
    - Blatantly dumbing down of gameplay and vehicles.
    - Illegal regional price fixing, EA Origin has a monopoly on digital sales in my region so EA increase the price to $80.

I would probably willingly put up with one of the three issues but three huge annoyances? I'm not willing to pay money to be annoyed by stupid crap, I don't think I would even bother if it were free at this stage.
    Vehicles are not dumbed down, they operate more like BF2 although not exactly. Also after the community push to change the vehicle dynamics more, I am thinking Dice probably tweeked them some more.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcY18 View Post
    Vehicles are not dumbed down, they operate more like BF2 although not exactly. Also after the community push to change the vehicle dynamics more, I am thinking Dice probably tweeked them some more.
    I haven't seen anything to suggest they fixed them, helicopters still magically fall out of the sky if they pitch or bank anywhere near 90 degrees and jets appear to be flying at less than half the speed of the BF2 jets. I don't understand why they couldn't just keep it closer to BF2, players were obviously fairly happy with the physics.