Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auzentech HomeTheater HD or Asus Xonar HDAV1.3 Deluxe?

Xtreme Addict
    Yup I like it more, but it could be cause headphones. Each headphones react different to each sound card (or sound system). ST sounded clear, nice .. and like tin can. Probably perfect for techno. Definetly not for me.

Forte has natural sound.. not exactly best, but still good. Bravura is waaaay better than both. In fact best from all soundcards I had. Though, I still have for example Creative Audigy 2 ZS, amazing soundcard with right drivers..
    i7 930 D0 - 4,2 GHz + Megashadow
    3x4GB Crucial 1600MHz CL8
    Foxconn Bloodrage rev. 1.1 - P09
    MSI HAWK N760
    Crucial M500 240GB SSD
    SeaGate ES.2 1TB + 1TB External SeaGate
    Corsair HX 850W (its GOLD man!)
    ASUS STX + Sennheiser HD 555 (tape mod)

Old-new camera so some new pics will be there.. My Flickr My 500px.com My Tumblr

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I do find that to be quite remarkable given the body of evidence out there, but each to his own.
    Last edited by jalyst; 08-11-2010 at 06:37 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie27 View Post
    I don't think Audiophiles use computers or sound cards
    Quote Originally Posted by jalyst
    What is your point exactly?
    Are you still trying to "poo-poo" enthusiasts who use modded sound-cards/power etc?
    Just not getting the point of your most recent post, no flame intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Hound
    X-FI or Tascam X-48

If not using live instruments then pc is just as capable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jalyst
    what's this post got to do with the intent/focus of this thread?
    Pfft

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Cool story bro!

I've no need for these sort of cards any-more.
    And the debate seems to be swinging wildly to/from that focus anyway.
    So I'm unsubscribing, happy debating peoples.
    Last edited by jalyst; 08-11-2010 at 07:08 AM.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
    Cool story bro!

I've no need for these sort of cards any-more.
    And the debate seems to be swinging wildly to/from that focus anyway.
    So I'm unsubscribing, happy debating peoples.
    Hey, Don't let the door hit ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Mescalamba View Post
    Yup I like it more, but it could be cause headphones. Each headphones react different to each sound card (or sound system). ST sounded clear, nice .. and like tin can. Probably perfect for techno. Definetly not for me.

Forte has natural sound.. not exactly best, but still good. Bravura is waaaay better than both. In fact best from all soundcards I had. Though, I still have for example Creative Audigy 2 ZS, amazing soundcard with right drivers..
    QFT!

And what you're saying isn't uncommon at all. The problem is that Squeaky wheel always gets to the oil!
    HTPC= Auzentech Prelude Vista 32bit MCE
    My Rig = X-Fi Platinum Vista 64bit
    Wife's Rig = Audigy 2Z Windows XP 32bit

I have tried and didn't bother keep most of the Zonars and stuck with what I have.

To HH,
    Audiophile playing back sounds has little to do with recordings and the Computer is just one part even then. I saw what Stax and Sun Records used in the 70" LOL! No computers to be seen when Elvis at Sun or Booker T and the MG's at Stax made all those great sounds
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

I have the Auzentech HomeTheater HD hooked up to a Denon 3808 7:1 with B&W MT30 speakers and PV1 sub and the sound quality is amazing really happy.I listen to music, watch films and game all with great sound.You can pick between 3 settings on the sound card
    1. entertainment mode for highest quality films and music playback experience.
    2. game mode powerful game audio processing solution.
    3. audio creation for recording, mixing and composing.

I normally keep it on the first setting
    The drivers for this sound card are solid no problems used it with vista ultimate 64 bit.now with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit for movies win 7 is easier by a margin.
    If you want to ask me any more Q's feel free

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by sianhan View Post
    I have the Auzentech HomeTheater HD hooked up to a Denon 3808 7:1 with B&W MT30 speakers and PV1 sub and the sound quality is amazing really happy.I listen to music, watch films and game all with great sound.You can pick between 3 settings on the sound card

1. entertainment mode for highest quality films and music playback experience.
    2. game mode powerful game audio processing solution.
    3. audio creation for recording, mixing and composing.

I normally keep it on the first setting
    The drivers for this sound card are solid no problems used it with vista ultimate 64 bit.now with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit for movies win 7 is easier by a margin.
    If you want to ask me any more Q's feel free
    Sweet setup

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12