Thread: Sennheiser HD448's?

Xtreme 3D Team

Sennheiser HD448's?

Christmas is coming up, and I'm making my wishlist...

I game alot, listen to music a bit...(Michael Jackson, Green Day, Elton John, Three Days Grace)...

And I'm 14, live in a home in which noise is a nuisance. So, I looked around for a good set of closed, circumaural headphones to use and keep for a long while.

I've had HD202's for a while and I was quite suprised at the audio quality for just a $20 (Was $30 when I got them) headphone set. I was thinking of letting everyone else use these while I move on to the HD448's. I'm no audiophile but the better stuff I get the more I want to improve it.

I'm big on bass too, I dont like it overpowering but I certainly dont like distortion either. With a THD of < 0.1% and a low impedance of 32 to I can use them for my mp3 player / PC without an amplifier they looked like exactly what I needed.
    Smile

Xtreme Member
    Take a look at the HD280s. I've had 3 pairs now, and they're awesome headphone IMO. Insane noise canceling, pretty decent audio quality, and they seem to be impossible to push hard enough to distort.

Xtreme 3D Team
    Man, choices, choices, choices...not really like I'm going to be able to tell the difference. I'd like them to be comfortable too if possible...
    Smile