So it started up and ran fine. Installed both xp and vista 32 bit, partitioned my 400gb disk etc. Got it all up and running and had it running for about 5 hours including OS install and update time. So the next morning i open it up to connect a 80mm fan. Hooked it up to the system and try to start it up. I get no video signal. Monitor has the orange light, front LED indicator lights stay on and doesnt flash. Everything runs at 100% power including cpu fan. Now if i shut it down and continue to power up eventually it will startup and go into windows but its unstable and crashes eventually. I have swapped everything but the mobo and cpu with working components from my bros pc and nothing has worked. All my componenets work in his. So im thinking its the mobo which is being RMA'd through newegg right now.

So my question to you is, what do you guys think caused this? Was it the mobo? Could it be the cpu? All connections were 100% in place and it had run prior. Im hoping the new mobo doesnt do the same. If it does im lost as to what the problem is. Any help is greatly appreciated! I posted this in the MSI forums and was told i might need to update BIOS by flashing? I am unfamiliar with BIOS updates as this is my first build. I have also read it might be a RAM voltage problem My rig specs are in my sig! Thanks!

PS: The sooner this is solved the sooner Petra gets a nice order