Thread: Need new case and mobo.

Xtreme Member

Need new case and mobo.

Ok, I have a few problems. I have a 939 asus a8n sli mobo which has died. I also have an Antec P150 case, which does not fit my new 8800GTX. So, I was thinking about getting the same mobo (I've had this one one and a half years on phase), but was wondering what you guys recommed and what cases you are using. I have a stock mach 1 cooling a x2 3800+ @3.1ghz. Thank you in advance!

Xtreme Member
    Ok, so I have another question. What case will my mcah 1 fit inside with everything else?

-100C Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalamay View Post
    Ok, so I have another question. What case will my mcah 1 fit inside with everything else?
    A custom builder can fit your Mach 1 inside a LanLi V2000 Case.

I am Xtreme

Xtreme Member
    Thanks guys. That mountain mods has some different styles. Are there anyother full towers that are used? I was thinking about getting another mid-tower and attaching the mach 1 under it, like I have how (Antec 150). Only this time, I'm going to use a case with an inverted motherboard like the Antec 182 or Coolmaster 281. Anyone know of any others? Thanks again.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalamay View Post
    Thanks guys. That mountain mods has some different styles. Are there anyother full towers that are used? I was thinking about getting another mid-tower and attaching the mach 1 under it, like I have how (Antec 150). Only this time, I'm going to use a case with an inverted motherboard like the Antec 182 or Coolmaster 281. Anyone know of any others? Thanks again.
    4Qman gave best option IMO.

Xtreme Member
    Thanks. Well, I guess I'll have to wait untill I get to the special mark and I can go into the classifieds to get a custom unit. Who can "tune up" my mach 1 and put it in a case for me? I'm in Central California, anyone close or in the US? Thanks again.
    Last edited by Shalamay; 05-11-2007 at 09:37 AM.