Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MJ12 Claimed another internet victim

Ker-Pow !
    Well Im back on now after a week of downtime. Running mj12 on another connection but very limited now.

I went with a provider called eclipse in the end, but it seems that was a mistake , I paid for the service thats uncapped off peak, with peak being 6pm to 12pm, but its dog slow at the moment and I cant get full speed on my usenet access. Im going to give them a week then I will go elsewhere if it doesnt improve. The problem is Im out in the sticks so no cable or adsl2. I may take a look @ Freeola as that might be what I want.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by thewildblue
    Well Im back on now after a week of downtime. Running mj12 on another connection but very limited now.

I went with a provider called eclipse in the end, but it seems that was a mistake , I paid for the service thats uncapped off peak, with peak being 6pm to 12pm, but its dog slow at the moment and I cant get full speed on my usenet access. Im going to give them a week then I will go elsewhere if it doesnt improve. The problem is Im out in the sticks so no cable or adsl2. I may take a look @ Freeola as that might be what I want.
    We'll take all you have to give pal..10,000 a day or 10 mil..all adds up!
    Good to see you back!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

So..... I wonder how Majestic-12 is getting on getting in new servers. Although this post is pretty early, I'm doing this to get that 'Fart' thread title off the main page. Sorry Frisch.

It is
    ^^It's ok riptide, it's not proper behavior for a man of my age, to let a thread title like that, shine all over XS.
    ~Opinion about Dogs~~~~~~~Hug~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~

Well Frisch its ok.... I am actually curious about the servers seeing as there MAY be CPU power available from Maj-12.

Ebay Hater
    (not part of these teams, but nevertheless an interesting read )

My ISP generally doesn't mind, but I seldom go through more than 5gb a day.. My hosting however, despite being "unlimited", is a little y about such matters..
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123