Since the boards are available (even here in Finland mind you!! ) I thought that it might be a good idea to start a thread on Intel Dothan (0.09u, 2MB L2) overclocking.

Here's some stuff I got today:
DFI mobo:

Dothan 1.5GHz CPU:

Default heatsink that comes w/ the DFI mobo (the tiny one - obviously):

Stuff installed on mobo (2x512MB BH5 there):

Now anyone want to guess what you can get out of this thing useing just that silly little cooler and 100% default voltages?

Just finished installing WinXP on this rig and decided to try some Overclocking (it has been made easy once again thanks to Franck - the Author of Clockgen).
So a 1.5GHz chip and a CPU cooler that looks like the ones that usually sit on top of mobo chipsets:

SuperPi 1M:
@2435MHz

Just crazy!! nearly 1Gig overclock just by upping the FSB via clockgen. Stunning.
And this was supposed to be just a back-up CPU till I get the 1.7G model I just ordered - ripped off my mates laptop when he upgraded to a faster dothan

The 35sec time aint very optimal since I can reach it already at 2.2G w/ ram divider (higher RAM speed).

Next step is to increase the Vdimm a bit (only 2.6V available without vmod) and see how it runs w/ faster mem speed.

Also just about to plug the video card in (been useing the integrated video so far) and try some 3Dmark

Overall a VERY interesting little CPU. TDP of 21W makes it ideal for a silent yet very powerful system.