Thread: How to set up D²OL

Threaded View

Xtreme X.I.P.

how to set up D²OL

1. download the agent: windows linux mac osX solaris

2. install the agent and register it by entering your email address into the window that pops up after installation.

3. create an account here and check out the teams here and join the team of your preferance by clicking the join button.

(4.) check out the D²OL tweaking guide here to tweak your client and fold harder

(5.) check out this thread about a script that installs D²OL as a service on your system. this means D²OL will run in the background of your system and start with windows and run basically invisible in the background

.:EDIT:. Rodzilla
    Install TIP
    If you are having problems installing and get a blank screen like THIS

You need to disable forced AA/AF.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnieWeiss
    Prolly all people with an ATI card and Anti-Aliasing forced on?
    Since Cat 4.9 there is a bug, very nasty. Everytime I got to do some Java stuff on my pc, I got to change the driver settings.
    ---
    Attempting to play a Java based game or visit a Java based website results in display corruption under Windows XP when either an ATI RADEON 9800 SE or RADEONâ„¢ X800 XT Platinum card installed and AA is enabled. Further information on this issue can be found at: http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/4570.html
    ---
    Oh and same problem hapens with a X800Pro too. I can personally confirm that

now your ready to fold and cure diseases

if you have any questions or problems just make a new thread and ask for help

_
    Last edited by Rodzilla; 02-07-2005 at 06:24 AM.