OK, here it goes:

I am going to put together a new Ivy Bridge-E build. Now, I know Ivy-E is not so well liked, but that aside, I need cores, and I cannot wait for Haswel-E, though I would really rather not have to dump $4k+ into an Ivy-E build. But whatever. Here is the parts list I am thinking of, and I will have some specific questions at the end.

CPU: Ivy-E 4960X
MoBo: Asus Rampage IV Gene mATX
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) (CMD32GX3M4A1866C9)
Cooling: Corsair H100i
GPU: EVGA Titan Superclocked
Case: Corsair 350D
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
HDD: WD Black 2TB (x2)
PSU: Corsair AX860 / SeaSonic 1000W Platinum

Ok, so what do you guys think? Any major holes in the build / mistakes I have not considered? is there better RAM? Better SSD? Anyone know of any major problems with any of this hardware that would make me want to swap something out for a different part?

And the big question: Will an 860W PSU be enough? I know the Titans can eat 430W+ under load. And I know at stock I am looking at around 130W for the CPU, and even a mild overclock will bring me up to 200W no problem. That's 630W out of 860W gone right there. This is what I have been assuming for power consumption;

GPU: 430W
CPU: 200W
Misc: 110W
Total: 740W

Am I correct in that assumption? Or is 860W just NOT enough, at which point I am going to want to get the SeaSonic PSU?

Any insight would be MUCH appreciated! It has been a long time since I have built a SFF machine, and I have forgotten what it is like to have to worry about size / heat / power consumption, and I just don't want to blow a wad of cash on something that won't work, when it could be easily avoided.

Thanks in advance!

--Skrips