I'm have a sort of Workstation Pc (I made it from parts, it's not a branded one) which I upgraded last month, it's not the fastest pc, but it gets the job done better than before, so I'm satisfied.
Basically I changed the motherboard, cpus and graphic card. Now it has a Supermicro X7DWE motherboard, 2x Xeon X5460 CPUs and a GTX 560 Ti graphic card.

I got the GTX 560 Ti for less than $90, It was listed as an OEM/Bulk version, new not used. I considered it a good deal (for the price, since a branded one costs a lot more) so I gave it a try.
The graphic card works fine, it's stable (no problems like artefacts or crashes etc.), and according GPU-Z and Nvidia Inspector it's a real GTX 560 Ti (please check the attached images) and it has an ASUS Subvendor ID.
Now the weird things:
1. The card has only one 6-pin power supply connector (I thought all GTX 560 cards have two).
2. It has GDDR3 1GB memory, not GDDR5.
3. It seems to be under-clocked (GPU Clock 650MHz, Memory 900MHz, Shader 1625MHz)
4. Now the weirdest thing, it has only 96 / 128 shaders. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought all the GF114 / GTX 560 Ti GPUs have 384 shaders, I thought this is how it's built from NVIDIA and none subvendor or anyone else can change that.

By the way GPU-Z and NVIDIA Inspector disagree on some things:
GPU-Z says the card it's an A1 revision has 96 unified shaders & 48 ROPs.
NVIDIA Inspector says it's an B1 revision and has 128 unified shaders & 24 ROPs.
You probably noticed that the card it's on a PCI-e x4 slot. I put the card there on purpose, because I don't play games much and I wanted the faster x8 slots for other things (for example SAS Raid cards)

So, I wanted to ask you guys/girls because you have more experience in graphic cards than me: What kind of card do I have? Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissatisfied with it's performance (as I said I don't play games much) but obviously this is not a normal GTX 560 Ti card.
I have two theories:
1. It might be an engineering sample, but it doesn't state anything like that on the PCB.
2. Perhaps the GPU failed to pass some tests on NVIDIA, so they under-clock it and made a cheaper graphic card.

So, what do you think? Any ideas? Have you seen something like this before?

NVIDIA Inspector:

GPU-Z: