What the hell is this going on? I get an email from Xtreme Systems.org and it sounds like I am personally being held responsible for whatever what went wrong or didn't go right between said members above. This is the email that I received:

Dear Wellcomef3-a,

noobzed has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Gray Mole and Noobzed Issue - in the Builder/Customer Relations forum of XtremeSystems Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...3&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
so you back gray mole, so I hope you can ship me the two evaps you stole ? and the last 50€ you have to refund me ?

did you think I forgot you ? it is moderators that ask me to claim my goods, now almost in 2011

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
XtremeSystems Forums

I do not take kindly to emails of this sort, I unsuscribed from this thread several years ago and all of a sudden I become subscribed to it by whom or how I do not know. All I can say on the matter is that when I spoke with Gray Mole several years ago with respect to him modifying my Mach II GT single stage phase change unit I found him to be very polite, of good character, honest, and eager to please. I did not have the work done because the sky fell in on the nursery rhyme character shortly after we discussed the modifications that needed doing and I believe that Gray Mole was having serious issues along marital lines or that his partner was gravely ill. I do not know for sure how or why his problems began but my assessment of him still stands.

And now I shall unsuscribe from this thread again and hope that the joker who resuscribed me to it has wet his pants with laughter and gets his foreskin stuck in the zip of his trousers after changing into different underpants.

Thank you and goodnight all.