Quote Originally Posted by meanmoe View Post
Do you know this? Or is this pure speculation?

because I believe that they changed that... and then they did it again... and then they changed something else... oh and they did it again. How many do you have?
One, just read the thread and you can see where the original T3 went from being manufactured in a quality way to being manufactured by the cheapest Chinese company Primochill could find. I actually have 3, the very first one purchased from Jab-tech, works great, the second one was an original one with the port added to the top, again works fine with no issues and the third was a replacement from Primochill that I won't take the chance of installing due to the issues surrounding it. I understand the frustration people have and it is a valid frustration, but in my opinion it should be directed towards Primochill and not Boxgods. A designer unfortunately gives up a lot of their control once they sell their design to a company, yet they are still held responsible for the end product, which is totally unfair. This is one reason some folks decide to not sell their design and just manufacture it themselves at the cost of barely being able to make it.