Sorry, I thought I had mentioned to you what he said to me in July about it all, must have been another forum/member.

Ya he did just update me with new info the last week or so, I just can't share it

You are likely right about what I said above, that you said P55 about, but I hinted about what OcUK said and that comment made by that member above is partially true/partially untrue. I mean he does have ONE word (You also used this word in your last comment) in there that says it all really but I can't say which it is.

Wish I could say more though, I agree with you about smoke and mirrors and I am not sure on why they do not want me to say anything yet, but I assure you it will be released soon.

I assumed from his comments last week to me that it was still going to be P55 time when this happened, but I guess the changes to the plans that I can't mention may be why it is still delayed a bit.

HiCookie should get in here and comment already!! That way I would not be worried about making my friend mad by saying to much