Quote Originally Posted by ceevee View Post
I have stayed FAR away from this board due to a toxic AMD/ATI fanboy culture, and a lot of new people who had no respect or memory of the way this site used to be back in the day....

Staying up all night, helping each other, pushing clocks to the max, not caring about brands but about maxing out whatever you had.

Now its just probably 50% fanboys sniping at each other, makes me sad.

What also makes me sad is people with 2007-2009 join dates who have over 1000 posts. Trust me, you don't have that much of importance to say and you are polluting the board and reducing its quality with inane BS.

I am back briefly because I was considering a new build soon but actually after reviewing results and leaks it looks like I may do better to wait until Q1 2010, when the upgrade will be more dramatic in effect, instead of just incremental.
ohh great one, thanks for not 'polluting' this board with your awsomeness, and now 'showing us the light' with your anti fanboy' reflections

now the real part, you are talking pure bull here matey, red and green camps have excisted since time began, in sports, wars and in XS.

and while your there, suck on my 1000+ posts in just over a year, Mr nothing to say. all my posts have been pure quality, ask Movieman

as for join dates? i was a member here two years before you, dont let the 2008 join date fool you.

back on topic, i cant wait for this release, i am 100% getting this card, and puting my Nivdia GTX260 on hold for a while, i need a new toy.

ohh and ceevee, what am i? an Nvidia or ATI fanboy? im curious