Threaded View

Xtreme X.I.P.

BlackOps: BIOS Setting Speadsheets

Hey guys,

I made an excel spreadsheet of the most important BIOS settings to:
    - share your BIOS settings with others
    - write down notes about the settings you tried
    - write down details of a configuration profile that worked well

I always used spreadsheets like this when pushing my system, especially when tweaking memory, to keep track of the combinations of settings i had tried already and how they worked out for me. Ie if the settings were stable, what score in what benchmark they gave me etc.

This Spreadsheet can be viewed, edited and printed out with Microsoft Office or Open Office, which you can download for free. Its for the BlackOps with BIOS G28, but i will try to add several spreadsheets for different Boards and BIOS versions from now on. if you want a Spreadsheet for a certain BIOS version or Board, just let me know in here or send me a private message

You can work with the spreadsheet in excel or open office, which is what i do, but you can as well print it out and fill it out with a pen. I adjusted the Spreadsheet so it fits well on 2 DinA4 pages when printed out.
    If you want anything changed, like the size of the boxes to write notes in or anything else, again, just let me know

EDIT: I quickly made a few more templates

1.0 original spreadsheet
    1.1 with hw info and blackops logo
    1.2 same as 1.1 but just lines and not boxes
    1.3 i removed a few settings and reduced the letter size to make it fit on a single page
    1.4 same as 1.3 but with boxes and not just lines.

Those different templatest are all in the same attached excel file v1.4, just switch to a different worksheet on the bottom of excel by clicking on the tab labeled v1.1, v1.2 etc. Feel free to customize your speadsheet and for example remove the settings you dont play with to save space

------ v1.1 ---------------- v1.2 ----------------- v1.3 ---------------- v1.4 ------
    ------------------
    ------------
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by saaya; 07-22-2008 at 07:29 PM.