I have working to stay alive here. I plan to get everyone caught up this spring.
I do understand the frustration in this, I was working with Someone to get things started, but he had a funding issue and has left me hanging. I have also had an issue collecting on parts from some builders and as it is winter I am short, Summer is my season to have cash to repay those who want refunds. IF anyone wants there units back please email me, I am still awaiting my email address from Fugger for Xtremesystems. Please use retawi@cox.net or call me on my cell 702 461-8499 keep calls to a minimum as this also costs me to do.
I am not going ito the reason behind the delays just keep in mind that if I could I would have taken care of this long ago and I am doing everything to cove this, For the past two years this has been my only goal and formost in my mind, I would not be happy about it if the shoe was on the other foot.
Remember also I am not going away and if it works out by june I will have everyone taken care of. Those of you who know me well know that I will follow through as quickly as possiable.
Chilly1