Just so that everyone knows... especially the partime helpers, who are very much appreciated along with the full timers on SOB, if you do not finish a test (ie if the client cannot contact the server for 30 days eg. if you run SOB for a day or two then stop) then you loose all credit that you have gotten accumulated for that test.

So pouring on loads of Conroes, Allendales, Kentsfields etc for a few days with loads of clients running and then not actually finish the test.. will be thouroughly useless. If you are not prepared to complete a test 100%, then it will be in vain. If you only want to help out on and off, keep the same test and report back reults in such a manner so that the servers get some interim results less than a month apart.

Example: NJKID had a screenshot of 4 clients running on his wonderful Kentsfield. Lovely sight. However, I only see he has completed 3 of those test. The fourth test, if he does not report some or all of the test, he will loose all credit for that one. And so will the team.

If I am wrong... please correct me. If I am right... they'll be a Teabagging tonight