OK so i setup the Gigabyte DQ6 with a Celeron D 326 as my E6600 has STILL not shipped from Overclockers.co.uk (scumbags).

My memory is G.SKILL 2GB ZX kit, here are my observations:
The board comes with F2 bios, i install the ZX kit and it would not POST, it would power up (fans spin up) and power down, in a continious cycle.

So i knew what to expect, had a 256MB stick of Nanya DDR2 4200 ready, installed and the PC boot. Once i entered bios i change the VDIMM to 0.4V, that's 2.2V on the ZX.

G.SKILL tech told me 2.2V is OK for this memory, but my problems start here and the Intel 965 chipset and how to install a SATA optical drive?

I've got a Plextor 716SA and it's connected to thr Intel SATA2 port, but if i try setup a RAID array and have the SATA optical on the yellow Intel SATA connectors the RAID array disappears from the boot sequence in bios?

I've tried everything possible but for some reason i cannot use a two drive RAID 0 on ports 0/1 and install the SATA optical drive on port 2?

I don't understand why this is happening as Intel dropped IDE and SATA optical should work...can anyone offer advice?