Ive had a nf7-s v2 now for a week or so and until just now its been a real disappointment . It could do decent FSB at a low multi but as soon as I increased the multi the max FSB dropped down... a whole lot.
However, today I decided to add some capacitators to the board and see if that might help. The results is nothin but amazing.

This board can now do 250MHz DC with the standard nb cooler and _1,8_V Vdd at just about any multi and with any Vcore I can possibly throw at it . Totally wicked if you ask me .

My memory however (1 stick bh-6 and one bh-5) can only do light benches at 250MHz DC so ill have to stay at 245MHz for now. The board will do that solid at 1,7V Vdd .

So around the socket theres five 6,3V 3300uF rubicon caps. I had a couple of spare 2200uF lying around so I simply added one to each cap on the mobo. Thats the whole trick . I suppose if you got some bigger quality caps you can just replace the original ones. I just might do that myself. I doubt this is somethin that only works good on my specific board and Im sure that you will see some great results if you try it out.

And finally I did a sandra run just to show off .