Thread: G.Skill Europe RMA policy & procedures

Threaded View

Bandwidth Freak

G.Skill Europe RMA policy & procedures

G.SKILL RMA Policy & Procedures
    PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULY BEFORE RMA, AVOID INSATISFACTION!

RMA conditions

GS-PO1. The RMA number must be prominently displayed only on the shipping label of boxes containing returned goods.

GS-PO2. Your address must be prominently displayed only on the shipping label of boxes containing returned goods.

GS-PO3. Returned goods must be shipped freight prepaid in their original boxes and packing material.

GS-PO4. G.Skill International Enterprise Ltd. is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.

GS-PO5. A copy of your packing list/invoice must accompany all returned Products.

GS-PO6. Make sure the product you send is complete! G.Skill International Enterprise Ltd only exchange complete products. Currently no cross-shipping service available.

GS-PO7. Don’t send unannounced products without RMA number, these will not be accepted and will be returned!

GS-PO8. All RMA cases will be expired after 30 days.

GS-PO9. Make sure the product is 100% defective before RMA, wrong installed memory (e.g. end-users mistakes) or memory turned out not be defective will be returned and charged with administration costs. Please also send a problem description to get shorter RMA time.

How to get a RMA number?

1) Fill in the RMA form. You can download the form at: http://www.gskill.com/support.html and email this to rma@gskill.com.

2) Always give the product description and serial number.

3) The G.SKILL RMA department will reply your request within 24 hours.
    If you have any questions you can email:eurotech@gskill.com
    When I got my RMA number, what more do I need to do?

When you received the e-mail from our RMA department with an RMA number (UR207xxx) you will then receive an RMA confirmation from our department within 48 hours with further instructions. Please wait for that e-mail. If you haven’t received the confirmation e-mail, please contact eurotech@gskill.com.

Where do I need to send my memory?

When you received the confirmation e-mail from our RMA department you can ship your memory to the following address:

G.SKILL Europe RMA & Tech
    Hogeweg 199A
    4382RH Vlissingen
    Zeeland
    The Netherlands

“your RMA number”

1) Always put the RMA number on the package.
    2) Always send a short problem description.
    3) Don’t forget putting the RMA number on the package.
    Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 08-02-2007 at 03:04 PM.