Thread: The Official San Diego Overclocking Thread

Threaded View

Xtreme Mentor

The Official San Diego Overclocking Thread

In an effort to maintain the orderliness of the AMD section, I am requesting that all San Diego overclocking results be placed in this official thread. Please refrain from starting a new thread to highlight your overclocking results. If you feel that your overclocking efforts are beyond average and worthy of an individualized thread, please consider doing so in the Xtreme Overclocking section.

We do not need 1,000 new threads on the same topic. Look at what my San Diego can do!...San Diego 4000+ OC Fun...My San Diego hits 3000MHz on air...Mr. Forum Member's Mega San Diego OC Thread...The San Diego/H2O OC action thread... You get the picture.

If you wish to start a thread with regard to the San Diego core which also includes some other issues, dilemmas, questions, and/or concerns that have not been mentioned elsewhere, please feel free to do so.

Your cooperation with regard to this matter allows for a much more organized and systematic way to share information. Yes, this is a group effort.

I will open this thread as soon as a forum member sends me (or any of the AMD section moderators) a PM stating that he/she is ready to share some results.

RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS THREAD
    This thread is strictly for overclocking results with a San Diego core processor. Overclocking results must include at least one screenshot along with specific details regarding your accomplishment. This includes, but is not limited to, the following data:

- Stepping and/or CPU Assembly Date
    - VCORE
    - Method of Cooling
    - Temperatures (Software-based or Meter-derived)
    - Specifications of System
    - Stability Tests (SuperPi, Prime95, 3DMark, etc.)

INQUIRIES:
    Data Requests - If you have any requests for additional tests or details to be included in a post, please send a PM to the author of the post to include the information you are seeking. Be sure to include the "post #" or a direct link to the post you wish to see edited.
    Data Fulfillment - If you (author of a post) receive a PM from a forum member requesting for additional information regarding your test data, kindly consider editing your post to include the requested information.
    Last edited by conrad.maranan; 05-03-2005 at 08:49 AM.