Thread: Who's ready for the new incoming AMD CPU/GPU hardware?

Hybrid View

Xtreme Mentor
    I'm in good mood being a Clevelander the Browns beat the Steelers in a playoff game. yay now the got climb mount Everest against the chiefs. I don['t even care if they lose that now lol
    Go Ohio State too.

Seeing these BIG boards WRX80 show up for Threadripper is getting me excited too, along with AMD C.E.S post tomorrow at 11:00am it does have me wondering if they're is like 16 core on now old TRX40 just for the memory bandwidth and high up has the WRX80
    HAVE NO FEAR!
    "AMD fallen angel"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamekiller View Post
    You didn't get the memo? 1 hour 'Fugger time' is equal to 12 hours of regular time.

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by demonkevy666 View Post
    I'm in good mood being a Clevelander the Browns beat the Steelers in a playoff game. yay now the got climb mount Everest against the chiefs. I don['t even care if they lose that now lol
    Go Ohio State too.

Seeing these BIG boards WRX80 show up for Threadripper is getting me excited too, along with AMD C.E.S post tomorrow at 11:00am it does have me wondering if they're is like 16 core on now old TRX40 just for the memory bandwidth and high up has the WRX80
    I'm only an hour south of you lol. Was also excited for the game.

I hope part availability gets better in Q2. I don't think the 6800 XT I ordered / paid for is ever going to arrive, has now been 7 weeks with no shipping update.
    Smile

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by demonkevy666 View Post
    Go Ohio State too.

No longer routing for a team again I'm bad luck haha chief's going to kill the Browns.... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    I'm only an hour south of you lol. Was also excited for the game.

I hope part availability gets better in Q2. I don't think the 6800 XT I ordered / paid for is ever going to arrive, has now been 7 weeks with no shipping update.
    Well i'm sort of disappoint and slightly not disappointed. disappointed No Threadripper 5000, Not disappointed WRX80 is now going DIY along with CPU's, but their Threadripper 3,000 series :-/
    HAVE NO FEAR!
    "AMD fallen angel"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamekiller View Post
    You didn't get the memo? 1 hour 'Fugger time' is equal to 12 hours of regular time.