[DANGERDAN]: Thanks for the tips! I already have that same keyboard and a Harmony One remote. I also have a copy of Win8, I could never get used to it though, and reverted to Win7... If I get frustrated enough I may image the W7 settup and give W8 a try using the new UI method.
I was a decent (Amiga basic) programmer back in the day, but that was a long time ago and I'm not sure how that syntax would relate to MS and modern languages.

I was really hoping someone would say there was a cool little ap that opened a selection menu when you pressed the "Green Button" on the remote instead of always opening WMC... I'm kind of surprised there isn't something out there like that already. I'm sure it would be useful for a lot of HTPC users.
I may even try to brush up on my skills and write something that does that!

Buckeye: I thought about that too...
The biggest problem is the machine is waking from sleep mode 99.9% of the time so the config file won't run in that case.

Oh well, I'll come across an easier way eventually. If not, I'll just continue using the touchpad on the K400 keyboard to select JRiver MC...

If anyone knows of an ap for the Green Button that allows you to select from multiple programs I'm all ears though!

Thanks again guys!
Dave