Hello everyone, Today I've been messing around with my monitor, thought I could adjust the lightboost mode with the service menu on my monitor but that's a nogo.
So I've been trying out different color profiles and I found one that is not to bad, but either gamma or brightness is a little to high for my tastes.

Anyone know of a good program that is just for this that takes out the values and tells me what they stand for?
Or perhaps some sort of spec sheet to tell me what each value is for?

I can manually edit icc files with a hex editor as long as I don't remove any bytes form the file.
But the simple stuff (labeled) at the end of the file are just descriptions and not the actual values it uses.
I can see the values halfway through the file but I don't have any idea which ones I might wanna mod are lol.

I thought I could get down and dirty and hard set what I needed with the monitor service mode but that only works when it's not in lightboost mode .
I got these scaler-bk and normal-bk registers i can chnage but I don't know what the heck they are really for and I'de hate to kill my monitor.
Really I'de like to unlock the color offset/gains in lightboost mode lol.