Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
just picked up a 55" led 3d last weeeek and my 25.5 in samsung lcd lasted until i got tired of it and sold it for 150$ lol 5 years after i bought it.

<3 sammy

i want a note 2 so bad.. my note feels so old already :P

I did the radio hack job to get the original note to run on T-mobile 4g. Buggy, but worked 90%+ of the time.

I ended up getting a Note 2 around Christmas while it was on sale for the value plan stuff. Rebates have been a nightmare...

720p was a real let down, but everything else is super solid. The S4 being 1080p is awesome, but I'd rather wait for the Note 3 variant. 5" is still boarderline too small for 1080p. Viewing images is better too. You can zoom in further than the S3. No one talks about it, but it's nice if you are sent texts or emailed pics. If you can sell your original note and get the 2nd iteration, go for it. It makes my "old" S3 feel like junk. It's THAT much faster & the color/screen quality is higher. The note 1 will always be a benchmark in phone evolution IMO. I'm still half sad I sold mine.

HTC, from my experiences, suffers from "wear out" where the phone runs amazingly at first & just degrades to junk. I had the original EVO 4G on sprint (before iphone was adopted to all carriers & screwed sprints data network) & that phone was super solid for the longest time. That was a top tier phone & the kickstand was simply genius. I used that more than any other feature on the phone (besides the touch screen lol). All other phones I've used from HTC or tried after the EVO just didn't impress me. Samsung has been more reliable (S2 on at least) in general.