Thread: Work in progress... TCI K2

Threaded View

Xtreme Legend

Work in progress... TCI K2

For Llano, no overclocking tools were ever released to public...
    Yet the ones that excisted were very limited.

I wanted to see if I could change it with Trinity...

It seems I can.

Work in progress..

The current "code" is 95% finished but there are still some optimisations to do and features to add.

All of the features shown are adjustable, except the ones that cannot adjusted without recalibrating / training the DRAM (tCL, tCWL, MEMCLK ratio).

Core PStates, dividers and multipliers can be adjusted individually, per compute unit.
    DRAM timings are also adjustable per DCT, so you can have different timings on different channel

Built-in offset & loadline trim adjustments work on all motherboards meeting the electrical requirements of socket FM2.

All of the power saving features can be turned off (BApm, SCLKDpm, LCLKDpm, NBDpm, ApmMaster, TDC, etc), so they do not tamper with the settings while overclocking.

Work todo: Display, Video, UVD clocks adjustment, some DRAM fine-tuning parameters (skews, etc), and Pll control.
    Adjusting the display clocks especially will help at high BCLK.. Which will be easier to achieve when I add the in-flight control for the Pll...

The "program" will work on all Trinity K-series (rumored) APUs and all FM2 motherboards other than Gigabyte and MSI.
    I might make a different version for the non K-series APUs, but the current version is for K-series (again rumored) only.

Naturally I still need to field test the software on some of the alleged K-series APUs!
    I have NO clue if the software will work or if any of my information is even correct, until I have tested.

TCI_Main.jpg
    TCI_General_Info.jpg
    TCI_CPU_Control.jpg
    TCI_CNB_Control.jpg
    TCI_GNB_Control.jpg
    TCI_DRAM_Control.jpg
    TCI_RCC.jpg
    TCI_Power_Control.jpg

Update 09.29.2012: The user guide is up. TCI K² - User Guide

Update 10/02/2012: TCI K² V1.0

Update 12/19/2012: TCI K2 V1.1
    Last edited by The Stilt; 12-18-2012 at 02:16 PM.