It's been a while, since i've been working on computers. I wanted to build a very low budget HTPC, and this is where it got me.
I've got a small mediabox, called "Memup Mediagate LNX". It's fine for everyday use, but a bit restricted. Youtube dosnt work, about 20-30% H264/X264 won't playback, so on and so forth.
I decided to build a LOW budget HTPC, that could surf the internet, watch 1080P movies(No 3D), watch youtube, listen to music, and stream television from my internet provider.

My budget is about 400$, which is only possible, because I already have an old but small Flex-ATX XC Cube case, with a decent 220W powersupply.

Hardware:
Case: Aopen XC Cube
PSU: Aopen 220W
Mobo: ZOTAC 880GITX-A-E AM3 AMD HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 260 3.2GHz
Ram: Corsair DDR3 PC3-1333 2x2GB XMS3
HDD: SEAGATE Barracuda7200.12 1TB
Internal 3,5" 4x2.0 USB Hub. Powered by the PSU.

Still haven't decided on an optical drive. Must be silent.

Aopen XC Cube

Back of case, before cutting. Flex-ATX has an unusually short I/O panel, but the mounting holes in the case fits Mini-ITX.

Front of case, before cutting holes for the 56mm Revoltec fans(Should be here soon, by mail)

Inside of case. Drives can be removed easily.

Zotac mobo, and the old 220W PSU.

I/O on mobo.

Back of PC, after cutting more space for the I/O plate.

From the top, with the small ATX PSU.

Front now has 2 x 56mm holes.

Backside is done.

I've been working for 2 days. HDD is coming tomorrow, and fans is still not in stock, so I'll have to disasemble the PC when it comes, when i have to drill the mountin holes. sucks.