yea, i guess PWM's don't fit so nicely into Ohms law because they use more of a duty cycle than a true measure of constant voltage/current. i do understand how they work, just not sure on the math hehe - we didn't do that kind of math when i went to school (ITT) :P as for the output of a PWM controlled TEC i think it's just time for me to press that "i believe" button. i get the concepts (much better now - after "talking" about it with you for the last couple weeks or so) and i think that's enough for now. i can at least go back and re-read some of the projects around this thread and "understand" why folks are doing what they are - and more about the suggestions being made.

with that, i'll let this thread get back on track - you were talking about your new TEC project, but i guess it's finished, eh? did you ever get a chance to install an OS and test it properly? i would be very interested in the results. oh, and i do like like them blocks you made (a little flashy for my taste on the covers, but very nice base and exquisit craftsmanship - good on ye!!) once i figure out how i want to proceed with my own project, may i inquire about getting some blocks made? or do you even make custom blocks for others?