Thread: Hailea Ultra Titan 1500

Xtreme Addict

Hailea Ultra Titan 1500

Have been loooking at this product for a while now and would like to know if it would be ok cooling a 2600k and 580GTX and what step i need to do to be safe of condensation! I dont want to go below freezing round about +4 and above!

That should be fine for what you've got, for insulation i would suggest foam behind and around the cpu socket and use some form of foam on the tubing.

Xtreme Addict
    Thank mate! Is there a silcon spray that i can spray on the board to protect it! What methods would you use for the gpu waterblock on the 580GTX!

Xtreme Addict
    Still waiting for my chiller just getting parts for preparing board are these the right things to use incase of condensation.

4m Armaflex AF-1 Water Chiller Anti Condensation Tubing Sleeve for 1/2" OD Tubing
    Red-X Corona Dope Conformal Coating 2 Oz
    Luberex Dielectric Grease 2 OZ.

Please advise me if there are any better products to use! Am finding it hard to get hold of RedX Corona Dope Conformal Coating does anyone know where i can get it in uk or a product that does the same!

those are fine for insulation, personally i don't use dielectric grease but usually its down to user preferences.