Thread: Do you have one?

Hybrid View

R.I.P computer
    this is probably a stupid question but i'm assembling my bench right now and i can't figure out what one of the parts are... it's like a flex fan mount, but not flexable nor is it in the manual

is this a fan mount?

EDIT: very nice looking test table! really like black
    mine

Last edited by badatgames18; 10-05-2011 at 02:58 PM.

R.I.P computer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
    this is the flexfan v2, you can place the washer in the upper part of the fan mount.
    aah i see... i thought it wasn't flexible since i wasn't aware how rigid it was.. it does flex! lol

thanks!

by the way... i love your bench tables dimas! beautiful work

Xtreme Member
    Finally finished my build a few days ago and managed to get a couple of pics. PC specs below. I could not be happier with the Dimastech Easy Dual v2.5. Super simple to work on and lots of options to accomodate watercooling equipment

There was absolutely no way I was going to be able to shoehorn the fans and radiators inside the case. Early on I decided I was mounting everything on the outside of the case, and I believe it turned out great aesthetically and functionally. I love having the Swiftech MCP35X pumps built-in to the radiators because it simplified the installation a great deal.

Currently playing Battlefield 3 at 2560x1600 on Ultra settings and this thing doesn't even break a sweat. All 6 radiator fans and the 2 Swiftech MCP35X pumps are on PWM control, which makes for an incredibly quiet machine.

PC
    Case: Dimastech Easy Dual v2.5 (black)
    PSU: Silverstone Strider 1500w
    Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
    CPU: Intel 2600K (currently at a quick and dirty 4.8GHz overclock, still need to tweak things and see how much higher it can go)
    RAM: Corsair Dominator GT (2x4GB) DDR3 2000
    SSD: Intel 510 250GB
    GPU1: GTX580 3GB w/ EK Backplate
    GPU2: GTX580 3GB w/ EK Backplate
    GPU3: GTX580 3GB w/ EK Backplate
    Monitor: Dell 3008WFP
    Cable Extensions: BitFenix Alchemy cables (red)

Watercooling Loop
    CPU Block: EK Supreme HF Rev. 2 - Acetal
    GPU Blocks: 3x EK-FC580 Acetal (connected via EK-FC Bridge Triple Parallel)
    Radiators/Pumps: 2x Swiftech MCR320 Drive Rev. 2 Radiators with built in MCP35X PWM Pumps
    Reservoir: EK-MultiOption RES X2 - 250 Advanced
    Fans: 6x Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm
    Tubing: Primochill LRT 3/8" ID--5/8" OD
    Fittings: Bitspower Carbon Black Fittings (ordered these direct from Bitspower in Taiwan...was a HUGE PAIN getting them to reply to order request emails)
    Coolant: Distilled Water + PT_Nuke PHN + Feser Base Corrosion Blocker

Last edited by gelatinousfury; 11-06-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    Dimastech Easy Dual v2.5 (black)-----Silverstone Strider 1500w-----ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-----Intel 2600K-----Corsair Dominator GT (4x4GB) DDR3 2000-----2x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD's-----2x GTX Titan 6GB SLI-----Dell 3008WFP

Watercooling Loop: EK Supreme HF Rev. 2 - Acetal-----2x EK-Titan Acetal connected via EK-FC Terminal Dual Parallel-----2x Swiftech MCR320 Drive Radiators w/ built-in MCP35X Pumps-----EK-MultiOption RES X2 - 250 Advanced-----6x Scythe GT 1850rpm Fans-----Primochill LRT 3/8" ID - 5/8" OD (Red)-----Bitspower Carbon Black Fittings-----Distilled Water + PT_Nuke PHN + Feser Base Corrosion Blocker